The PCKeypad is a wireless keypad with a PentaCODE® transmitter built-in. It works with all of Elsema’s PCR series receivers. The installer has the option to use the classic 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes. (Please refer to the user manual)
The PCKeypad is suitable for mounting either indoor or outdoor in harsh environments. It is housed in a strong vandal proof zinc alloy electroplated case. The Keypad conforms to Ingress Protection 65.
The PCKeypad supports up to 2000 users with 4 to 8 digit PIN.
These features make PCKeypad an ideal choice for gate and door access for homes, shops, factories, warehouses, laboratories, banks and prisons.
- Easy programming
- Long operating range
- Supply can be AC or DC
- Keypad has a back light
- Adjustable transmission time
- Built-in PentaCODE® transmitter
- 2,000 users, PIN length 4 to 8 digits
- All programming is done from the keypad
- Strong zinc alloy electroplated anti-vandal case
- Built in light dependent resistor (LDR) for anti tamper
- Red, yellow and green LED display the working status
- 12 – 24 Volt DC or 12 – 18 VAC
- Ingress Protection 65 (IP65)
- Adjustable transmission time 1-90 sec
- Operating frequency: 433.100 to 434.700 MHz
- 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
- Operating range of up to 50 meters depending on building structure and receiver antenna